Sunday, November 1, 2009

6th Grade Pic

Here is a layout I did for Design Dollies sketch challenge. This is a fun challenge site! You can combine their 3 weekly challenges into one project to get entered for all 3 monthly drawings! This would be the way to go, but I was a little pressed for time so I just did the sketch drawing. It was very cool and I'll be sure to be back! I used My Mind's Eye Dreamy paper which will be up in my store Sweet Scrap Deal this week, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Stampin' Up letters and Unity Stamps.
Yay! Another page in my childhood album DONE. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Aww you look to cute, very nice papers with this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, Charlene! i love how the scallop trim and the flower and the floral print are all tied together - and that camera is too cute! thanks AGAIN for playing with the Design Dollies! :) (the new colour challenge went up today, by the way!)

    hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I really like this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlene

    Great scrapbook page. I have just done my first one and am really pleased - must try a few more.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did a REALLY nice job with that sketch!! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete