Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sketchy Thursdays: Guest Design Team Challenge!

PLEASE HEAD ON OVER TO SKETCHY THURSDAYS & VOTE FOR ME ON THE LEFT SIDEBAR! =) XX

More scrapping in between moving...awesome. ;)
I created this fun layout for the Sketchy Thursdays Guest Design Team Challenge. The voting poll will open at 12:00a EST Sunday November 22 and will remain open until 11:59p EST Monday November 23.
The sketch is here and the theme was "Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend".

I had fun "commemorating" my 23rd move with this layout so if I don't win, I will be glad because it was super cool making this layout! But if you don't mind, please head on over to Sketchy Thursdays to vote for me tomorrow! (If you want to!)
Enjoy your weekend!!


And a close-up for your enjoyment... :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! Great witty theme! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    - Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays co-founder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 23 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you will get my vote, I am heading over there now!! This is a super fun project

    ReplyDelete